Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Hurt finger! Ouch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 I was at school doing my spelling words.  I needed to cut them out but instead I cut right thru my finger!
 My mom came and she took me to the children's clinic.  I had to get 4 stitches.  Did it hurt?  YES, YES!
 On Friday I was running to school and was so excited to show my class my stitches I fell and cut my knee and my hand!  You might say it was a bad day!
Okay, so my finger healed just perfect.  Then I got the stitches out, went to gym and was having a great class.  At the end of class I was doing the crab walk....well, my finger tore open again!!!  What luck.  No, I did not get more stitches.  I just had to miss swimming and gym until the finger healed.  I will have a battle scar for life.

No comments: